Monday, December 6, 2010

ahhhh

Oh my word these past few weeks have been so hectic! I feel like there are so many detailed projects in this class, I am having trouble fitting everything in. The projects we've made are definitely cool though. I really do love my team's website, it really incorporates our whole unit into one little space. I'm kind of nervous because tomorrow my team presents. We know what we're doing, but its one of the final grades and I am really trying to get an A. I hope we do everything up to standards. I'm also trying to edit my website so that I achieve all the elements that need to be required. I wish Lock Haven laptops had MS web expression.
Well I just wanted to post and update since I am almost done with this blog! I will let you know how the presentation/eportfolio goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment