Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Publisher

Today was probably one of my favorite labs so far. I found working on Publisher to be really easy, and I was amazed with how many things I could create! I worked on making business cards, a resume, and an award certificate... and there was so much more I could have done! This is probably one of the most applicable web resources for the classroom because you can create any sort of document from publisher. The one thing I really liked was being able to create award certificates. I know my sorority currently uses award certificates, and we love them, so elementary students would REALLY love receiving a certificate for something they did well. I also like how there are so many templates you can choose from on publisher- and how you can edit them to make them your own.
I will be making the newsletter for my group project, so I am looking forward to exploring those templates. I didn't even know I had Publisher on my laptop, so now I am planning on creating a lot of my own things, such as calendars or banners. These could also be used in the classroom to keep track of homework assignments/tests or banners for special events.

No comments:

Post a Comment